Heating Oil and LP Gas Delivery Driver
New Dixie is looking for a heating oil and LP gas delivery driver. This position is responsible for the loading, transportation and delivery of propane gas and fuel oil in a safe and timely manner. The professional driver will be responsible for driving to and from designated locations, Commercial, Industrial and Residential accounts.
- Performing pre-trip and post-trip inspections.
- Must possess a valid commercial Class B CDL Drivers' License, Hazmat, Tanker Air Brake Endorsements, and Medical card
- Transports bulk gas to assigned customers in a timely and safety-conscious manner.
- Complies with all DOT and company safety policies and procedures.
Pay is commensurate with skills, experience, and certifications. Candidates with higher qualifications and certifications will be compensated accordingly./p>
Home Heating Service Technician
New Dixie is seeking a dedicated Service Technician to join our home heating division. This role will focus on the installation, repair, and maintenance of home heating systems, primarily involving fuel oil and LP gas.
- Install, repair, and maintain home heating systems.
- Ensure the safe and efficient operation of all heating units.
- Respond to service calls promptly and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Comfortable using a variety of tools.
- Have a clean driving record.
- A foundational understanding of home heating and maintenance or a willingness to learn.
- Ability to work outdoors in varying weather conditions.
- Must be physically capable of lifting and carrying up to 50lbs and accessing tight spaces, such as beneath houses.
Convenience and Food Store Equipment Service Technician
New Dixie is in search of a skilled Service Technician to cater to our convenience store branches. The primary role will involve the repair, installation, and maintenance of equipment and displays across various convenience and food stores.
- Install, repair, and maintain equipment and displays in convenience stores.
- Ensure all equipment is functioning properly and safely.
- Attend to service requests in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Proficient in using a range of tools.
- Have a clean driving record.
- A solid understanding of equipment operations or a willingness to undergo training.
- Ability to work in diverse conditions, occasionally outdoors.
- Must be physically capable of lifting and carrying up to 50lbs.
Compensation will be based on the candidate's skills, experience, and certifications. Those with advanced qualifications will be given preference in the pay scale.
New Dixie is looking for friendly and energetic Sales associates to join our team. As a sales associate, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service, helping customers find the items that they are needing, and ensuring they have a positive experience while at our location. You will need the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, ability to stand for long periods of time, and the ability to lift up to 25 pounds. Weekends and Holidays are a must.
- Greet customers with a smile
- Answer any questions they may have
- Be able to successfully ring up their purchase, and return correct amount of change
- Handle any customer complaints/issues to the best of your ability
- Maintain a clean and organized store at all times
- Follow all store policies and procedures
- Participate in any store events/promotions that are running
New Dixie offers competitive hourly wage, health insurance, and paid vacation.